Students & Graduates
Students and entry-level professionals
Immerse yourself in our diverse and inclusive culture, get to know us, work on real business challenges with real em professionals and find out if em is the place for you. You’ll make a bigger impact than you ever thought possible.
Why start at em?
From undergraduate opportunities to graduate programs, we want you to have an opportunity to make a real contribution. Whether you’re interested in a student program or an internship working with em clients, you’ll have the tools, learning, flexibility and diverse and inclusive culture to have a truly exceptional experience. At em, it’s yours to build.
- Technology Consulting
- Cybersecurity Consulting
- Frontend, Backend and Devops consulting
Here is what to expect during your internship:
A challenging role where you’ll collaborate with a diverse and passionate team of talented engineers. Engaging executive speakers and opportunities to interact closely with senior leadership. Training & development sessions to build out your skillset on topics such iOS and Android, Web Development, AWS, Open Source Big Data tools, Security and more
Data Analytics and Data Science
What You’ll Do: As an intern on our Data Science team, you will:
- Design, build, and deploy data models.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues from em Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to identify and solve complex business problems using data and analytics
- Use data science techniques to create innovative Data Science products to improve data science democratization for em customers, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the em business while deepening their knowledge of data science
- Become familiar with analytic process best practices including data pipeline development, visualization techniques, problem formulation, analysis, model development and business partnership
- Work collectively with our team of world-class data scientists to deliver key industry tools
- NJ, USA
- Noida, Delhi, India
- be/b tech computer science or equivalent