Senior Full-stack Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent, you are looking for an innovative company operating in a fast-growing business.
- Actively participate in the development of an app with development team members to help company clients set up, host, and manage online events using Laravel Nova and Vue.js.
- Track and fix applications' front-end and back-end bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Develop REST API endpoints using Laravel to connect Vue.js front-end components to the database and allow manipulation of data on the front end.
- Integrate the clients' realtor web application with Iterable.com, a marketing REST API.
- Develop event campaign websites using HTML, Vue.js, and SASS.
- Actively participate in the incremental development of the in-house Laravel Nova CMS.
- Create Vue.js visual widgets to be used in the in-house CMS for the development of user-facing websites.
- Own continuous deployment of modifications to a client's application to the company staging server.
- Design and develop the REST API for the company web application.
- Implemented OAuth2 authentication for the REST API.
- Integrate the API with third-party packages.
- NJ, USA
- Noida, Delhi, India
- REST APIs, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Sass
- Laravel Homestead, Nova, PHP, Laravel
- Git, Bitbucket
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- OAuth2 and Rest API