Senior Data Engineer
EngMinds seeks an experienced, results-oriented, mission-driven Senior Data Engineer to perform data model design, data formatting, and ETL development optimized for efficient storage, access, and computation in support of healthcare projects.
- Ability to build programs or systems that can take data and turn it into meaningful information that can be studied.
- Build ETL jobs and workflows to combine data from disparate sources.
- Install continuous pipelines of huge pools of filtered information so that data analyst/scientists can pull relevant data sets for their analyses.
- Experience with SQL scripts and SSIS. SSIS, SSMS
- Experience with MS Azure
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business operations, and product engineering teams in
- Analyzing business problems, in building and testing solutions and data models
- Experience implementing and operating analytic models and services.
- Document the current-state and target-state software architecture and create roadmap plans for success on various software components.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
- Build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for business analysts to interpret.
- Make data accessible for evaluation and optimization
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business operations, and product engineering teams
- Coordinate activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience, Masters and 2 years of experience. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Bachelors in and in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline is preferred.
5 years of experience as a Data Engineer/Administrator or similar role. 12 years of experience is preferred.
Works the back end data and organizes it into table using SQL scripts and SSIS. SSIS, SSMS
Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
Capable of working under pressure, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to work overtime and weekends required on occasion
Experience providing services to the federal government is preferred
Job Types: Full-time (Remote)
- 2yrs of Experience in SQL and SSIS. SSIS, SSMS
- 2 yrs of Experience in Microsoft Azure