Azure Data Architect
Azure Data Architect/Modeling
- Job Types: Full-time (Remote)
- Location: India
- Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions.
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Create the necessary data models which depict the Analytic model data elements and relationships
- Must be proficient in modeling Analytic models (i.e., star schema)
- Create curated views to translate the ‘lake’ data into analytic form
- Solid SQL skills is essential in developing views/analytic queries
- Involves deep data analysis and the ability to translate requirements into SQL
- This requires constructing proper joins required for ServiceNow tables
- Apply naming standards to support usability of the data
- Add/modify process tables to support the ADF orchestration and processing
- Add necessary indexes to tables to support performance
- Data modeling and data architecture design.
- ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Master data management system and process design and implementation.
- Data quality system and process design.
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, Support Engineers
- Hands on expertise on various components
- 10 years of Solution Architect experience
- 5+ years of DevOps / IT infrastructure experience
- Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high-volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
- Knowledge and experience of working with image data in a machine learning environment
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience working in the high-tech industry is a plus